- Management of a client group including; advising clients on their accounting needs, resolving issues with client and taking client meetings
- Team Management including; planning work, delegating and reviewing work, mentoring and training team members including appraisals
- All aspects of accounting as the technical lead
- Preparing and finalising accounts for sole traders, LLP, limited companies
- Good understanding of tax issues and liaison with tax department
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
- Provide training and support to the team
- Previous experience working in an Accountancy Practice, with a strong technical understanding of accounts
- Previous team management experience
- 3 + years PQE is highly desirable
- Strong ability to assess and manage time to the appropriate level on client work
- Ability to independently and confidently advise clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A working understanding of tax accounting
- Previous experience working with Entertainment accounts will be highly regarded
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and not require sponsorship
What we offer:
We offer a wide variety of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance after 12 months’ service
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a long-term career in accountancy. The firm offer hybrid working, so you will be able to work from home for part of the week.
Client first – We treat each client as an individual: look through their eyes and make sure our service is bespoke and tailored.
Collaborative – We are in this together: share information, support one another, and embrace working together as a collective unit.
Courageous – We are honest with one another: accept vulnerability, call out bad behaviour, and voice your option.
Curious – We are always looking to learn: develop your knowledge, strive to improve, and stay one step ahead for our clients.
Egoless – We are accountable and accepting: give your best self to others and place the team at the core of your work.